The Life After : III - 55 Fiction #6


55 Fiction is a form of microfiction that renders a work of fiction within a word limit of 55 words. It is a contemporary form of expression which is greatly thriving among the neoteric writers.  This is the third one in the series.   
“I wish he could move on.. ravage my memories and start all over. I am not a part of his world anymore. He has to embrace his dreams and strive for happiness... regain his paradise and not lament over the lost one. Three months.. every night I still wistfully gaze at him, whimpering to sleep.”

Read Part I and Part II  

7 Opinions:

Mahesh Aadhya Kalal said...

This is for the first time am reading 551ers in parts.....
Interesting and seems bit challenging too....

The West Wind said...

I know.. I have never read it before too.. but its always fun to do something new.. Challenging.. I agree :D

bondgal_rulz said...

Great work! As always. :)

Makk said...

Does it fit for 55er ??

I doubt.

55ers are sort of holding the reader till last line.

May be I am able to understand this one. Please enlighten me if it is so.

The West Wind said...

@Bondgal_rulz: Thank u

@Makk: I agree with you 55ers generally tend be hold the reader until the last line and then surprise them there.. But this isnt a general 55er. I have attempted to compose excerpts in the form of 55ers. There are also preceding parts to this one and some more will also follow.
It might not be the conventioanl way, but I liking doing new and unconventional things.I hope you are convinced.

Neha said...

again, a great one..the whole chain of 55ers; all interlinked..I had discussed this idea with Guria :)

aayanman said...

This is nice, so my order of liking will 1.Part 1 2.Part 3 and 3 Part 2.
The mood of the scene was best captured in part 1..part 2 seemed like and extension, but part 3 was very good.

Overall this is a good attempt..and I know quite a difficult task.Good job.

Post a Comment