Cherry On Top


Yet another honourable award from my dear friend and fellow blogger Nils. I am so glad that you found that little bit extra here. I really love you and your blog. Always stick to the pen :)

Thank you so much for the award. My heartfelt gratitude ..
Rules:
·         Thank the person that gave this to you.
·         Copy the award and put it on your blog.
·         List 3 things you love about yourself.
·         Post a picture you love (e.g a person you adore etc.).
·         Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to.

As I already did the first two things, I will skip to the 3rd step.
3 Things I love about myself :-
-          I love that I have amazing friends.. I have (mostly) always been lucky with friends. *TouchWood*
-          I love that I am pretty much able to express myself in words.
-          I love  that I am able to love unconditionally, be it human or animals.



And the 5 people I tag are :-

7 Opinions:

bondgal_rulz said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You salvaged my day!!!!!

This is just so beautiful!!!

Thnekewwwwww so so soooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!

This means a lot!! Really!!!

Thanks. :)

Chatterbox said...

Congratulations on winning that wonderful award that says a lot about your blog.
Enjoyed knowing you a bit better :)

Cheers!!

buckingfastard said...

congo on da award :D

btw u keep the award...am having ur cherry

Megha said...

Thanks a lot :)

The West Wind said...

@Bondgal: Ur most welcome.. You very much deserve it :D

@Chatterbox: Thank you so much for visiting

The West Wind said...

@buckingfastard: Hehe.. U may have the cherry.. Thanks a lot.

@Megha: Ur welcome :D

Tulika said...

Congrats. :)

Post a Comment