Shuffle Up - Day #15


Lets see what my Music has to say about Me

*   Just The Way U Are  – Bruno Mars
*   Jalpari (Coke Studio Version)
*  You Belong With Me – Taylor Swift
*  Lips Of An Angel – Hinder
*  Faraway – Nicleback
*  Man Lafanga
*  Somebody’s Me – Enrique Iglesias
*  Dooriyan Bhi Hain Zaroori
*  Sun Is Up – Inna
*  Berlin City Girl – Culcha Candela
*  Bin Tere
*  Telephone – Lady Gaga feat. Beyonce
*  Shewolf  - Shakira
*  Chandni Raatein
*  You Are The Only Exception – Paramore

PS: I know I had wandered off.. caught up in work.. and didn’t keep my promise..  But life is all about getting through broken promises and shattered hearts..
What matters is that now I am back again .. (My days are longer than any of yours :P )

1 Opinions:

etymofreak said...

All love-lorn songs :D

Post a Comment